Cairns scenic preference study
Do you have an eye for visually appealing scenery? Do you have a panoramic vision?
Be part of a group to assess the scenic value of our region.
- Register online to be part of this exciting study.
- Or download the Scenic Registration form (in the related documents section)
Register by 29 March 2012.
Sessions are held 6-8pm on the following dates and locations:
- Cairns on 2 April 2012 at the Cairns Regional Council Administration Building, 114 – 145 Spence Street
- Gordonvale on 3 April 2012 at the Mulgrave Rambler, 60 – 64 Gordon Street
- Port Douglas on 4 April 2012 at the Port Douglas Community Centre, 13 – 29 Mowbray St
Input from the community is needed. Your preferences for various combinations of landscape features, elements and levels of development will form the basis of the assessment.
Council has commissioned a scenic amenity study for the Region, in preparation for the new Cairns Region Planning Scheme ‘One region, many communities’.
Full details are in the Information Kit (in the related documents section)
If you have previously registered your interest can you please contact Council on telephone 07 40443542 to confirm your details.