Celebrating today. Inspiring tomorrow.
Free Entry | 10am - 7pm | Sunday 28 May, 2017 | Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal
|Celebrate life in the tropics with:||Be inspired by:|
Stay in the loop:
- Follow us on Facebook for event updates and competitions.
- Apply to be a stallholder
- Apply to volunteer
- Apply to perform
- Apply to run a workshop/activity
- Find out about sponsorship opportunities ( PDF, 2.54 MB )
- We'd love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com
Watch the action from 2015:
The Cairns ECOfiesta is a free community festival that weaves environment, community and economy into a day of fun, friendship and eco-inspiration.
The Cairns ECOfiesta celebrates our unique natural environment and the businesses and organisations working to raise awareness, reduce impacts and provide solutions for us all. With something for everyone, we'd love to see you there!
ECOfiesta 2016 - Sunday 29 May
- Free entry
- 10am to 7pm, Sunday 29 May 2016
- Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal
- 100+ stalls
- Waterfront stage with live music all day
- Buskers stage with circus acts and street performers
- Team events for you and your crew
- Heaps of free stuff for the kids to do
- Festival food and drinks to keep you energised
- Friendly faces, strong coffee (bring your own cup) and a licensed bar
- Connect on Facebook for event updates and prize opportunities
Stall / Vendor applications
Stall applications for the 2016 ECOfiesta have now closed.
To be added to the 2017 stallholder mailing list email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, email us at email@example.com.