The Cairns ECOfiesta is a free community festival that weaves environment, community and economy into a day of fun, friendship and eco-inspiration.
The Cairns ECOfiesta celebrates our unique natural environment and the businesses and organisations working to raise awareness, reduce impacts and provide solutions for us all. With something for everyone, we'd love to see you there!
ECOfiesta 2016 - Sunday 29 May
- Free entry
- 10am to 7pm, Sunday 29 May 2016
- Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal
- 100+ stalls
- Waterfront stage with live music all day
- Buskers stage with circus acts and street performers
- Team events for you and your crew
- Heaps of free stuff for the kids to do
- Festival food and drinks to keep you energised
- Friendly faces, strong coffee (bring your own cup) and a licensed bar
- Connect on Facebook for event updates and prize opportunities
Stall / Vendor applications
Stall applications for the 2016 ECOfiesta have now closed.
To be added to the 2017 stallholder mailing list email email@example.com.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.